Thursday, April 24, 2008

I feel loved

Shout outs go to team Bethany (including bride to be Stacy).

I was traveling through northern argentina the last three weeks having some pretty amazing experiences, but I found that there is something comforting about returning to something you're familiar with. The girls really warmed my heart as I read their letters. In addition, there was a t-shirt...gotta tell them that even thought the UCLA t-shirt Jennie gave me used to fit, my shoulders have grown a bit since then, but its all good...I'll just look even more fit, jaja.


Sad to miss my stand partner's wedding, but such are the sacrifices of being a Watson Fellow.

If anything these letters have told me that even thought I may not have a job or school waiting for me when i get back, at least I'll have friends waiting for me.

No comments: