Wednesday, November 28, 2007

El que no salta es Pinochet

I like starting my entries with..."Last weekend I..." because that means I did something cool.

Well, last weekend I went to an Audio Engineering Society Conference!!! What? were you expecting a rock concert? jaja, well I went to one of those also! It was for National Chilean Music Day. I saw the young rock band Difuntos Correa and the gypsy folk band from last weekend Mano Ajena as well as Inti-Illimani.What's awesome about rock shows in Chile is that the crowd of youngsters get pumped up by yelling "El que no salta es Pinochet." If you don't get it, then ask me.

Btw, this is how I dry my clothes:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't get it.

cinky ho said...

"the person that doesn't jump is Pinochet [a much despised and recently deceased Chilean dictator]."