Thursday, December 20, 2007

Guilty Pleasure

No need to say I've got some weird taste in music, but some likes (for example Aqua) are better left unsaid unless its to a very good friend. Well, these next two bands are just that, a guilty pleasure in music. I also mention them because they're both from Argentina, which is where I'll be for the next few months.

Primero, Árbol. I'm going to their show on the 26th (would have gone with a friend but that didn't work out so i'm going alone). They are the good kind of pop rock that I grew up with in my OC HS. This is a guilty pleasure because I feel I'm getting a bit old.

Favorite songs->
Soy vos
Revoloteando

Why do I like the next band in secret? Well its because
"Los shows de la banda en vivo son caracterizados por bailes, maquillaje y prendas estrafalarias en sus integrantes." Which means its a pretty wierd eletropop group, but what can I say I'm hypnotized by the guy's falseto.

Favorite songs->
Don (Hot nurses)
Perfecta

Y uno bien pajero es El Profe ("yo quiero ser tu profe. te voy a engañar solo para tocarte un poco")

No comments: