Monday, February 25, 2008

I am not so fashion

Here are two that caught my attention.
1. Sos Tan Fashion by Kevin Johansen

I have to say that Buenos Aires has the most beautiful women per square meter in the world. The downside seems to be that they are also the most difficult to deal with. Maybe its because they are "so fashion" like the song says.
Then I found this
1b.Political Commentary remix of Sos Tan Fashion

which makes fun of Christina, the current president of Arg.

2. Yendo a la Casa de Damian by Cuarteto de Nos
With lyrics
Its just a badass rock song that puts the sex drugs and alcohol back in rock and roll. There's a line that says "I spit on his t-shirt of Bush." When I go to the guitar luthier class I pass by a mural that says-AFUERA YANKEES- which means "Get out Americans." This is not the first sign of resentment due to American corporate domination. Like my fellow watson friend said, "people are somewhat shocked to find out that I'm not a Bush loving capitalist." And in my case people have told me that I'm more south american than they are.

I'll always be Mexican, except now I'll be Mexican-American-Chilean-Argentino...etc. I'm just absorbing my favorite parts of each culture.

No comments: